How can we deal with the complexity of the current challenges in Film Education? Can we find a collaborative solution in overcoming the circumstances of Covid-19? How can we compensate for the loss of that specific vibe of collective experience in watching films? And for the absence of the big screen?
These are a couple of the main questions we will try to find answers to at the digital meetup Approaches to Film Education in challenging times, on Wednesday, September 23rd.
We are very honoured to welcome:
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EEST
- Mark Reid, Head of Education – British Film Institute, UK
- Oana Ghera, Vice-President Bloc Zero Association, Romania
- Linda Arbanová, Educational Programme Coordinator at Aeroškola, Czech Republic
Moderator: Anca Caramelea, Audiovisual educator, Romania
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EEST
- Hajna Tóth, SuliMozi (SchoolCinema) Program Coordinator, Hungary
- Jon Echeverria, Associació A Bao A Qu, Spain
- Živa Jurančič, Film Education & Young Audiences Programme Manager, Kinodvor, Slovenia
Moderator: Monica Sebestyen, Manager Cinema ARTA, Romania